Monday, November 15, 2010
Thinking Back
Over this last month, I have watched a dear relationship crumble. While it was occurring, it hurt my heart so very deeply. The relationship was one that just felt right from the moment it began. Yet here I find myself at the other side of it. After months of waiting for a bit more time together, that time was given to someone else. When I spoke up about it and let my feelings be known… it was the beginning of the end. After a month of having them leave almost every time I showed up I felt I had no choice but to make a move. Once this was done I found myself surprised at how much I feel at rest. It is done! Now I am able to move on. Over the course of a month the feelings that I had were now gone. Kill by the actions, or maybe it is the lack of action by another.
Today there is another decision to be made and unless something really different is said that what was told to me last night, I have found the answer to that one as well. Odd for this is not how I say things going, but it is time to move on accepting that things change. I know that they "need" me to stay and do the work, but they do no not really need "me" it is someone to do the job that they want. I can not see staying when things that happened over two months ago are still being brought up as if the mistake occurred yesterday.
So now it is time to walk a different path and see where it will take me. Hopefully there is some good and less stress waiting along the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment